Friday, December 12, 2008

Worrying

is my biggest problem lately.

I don't know how to say it. But hello dear? At the end of everything else, mapapaisip ako, onga no, why do I worry about certain things na immeasurable naman? If God really destined me to that something, then there isn't anything to be worried about.

Para akong tanga. Dami ko iniisip. Sometimes, beyond wild imagination na talaga. But.. somehow. I STILL HOPE na may resulta tong ginagawa ko. :]

Besides...masaya naman ako. Last year ko na. Di ko na siya makakasama slash makikita slash mangingitian slash masusulyapan sa 3rd floor slash makakausap ulit. Aray. Yoko grumaduate.

BANG!!!! Huli yane! WORRYING OH! Hai. When kaya mag-eend ang fears and fears ko sa mga ganito. Ge na nga. I lift up my prayer, body and soul to GOD ALMIGHTY. ;3

No comments: