Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I feel dizzy : well, it's kind of luck to experience this for it's tragic. No. My health is tragic. And it's fatal. :)
I so crush my crush who I find have no crush at me but I'm still crushing him. He's none other than. JOKE. hahaha :D
Err. Lord, help me with my quiz tomorrow. There are lots of figures, symbolisms to memorize, yet I couldn't set my mood to study. A little help?? I know you could take all my worries away. :) One more thing... I lift to you my poem. As I revise it tomorrow, let me feel your presence so I won't feel alone and pressured and devastated.. as a poet haha! :( Lastly, please bear with the coming EUPHORIA! I have done all my efforts. So it's up for your plans to decide who or not would/could come. But I hope...... 50 sila! plus more! The more the better. The merrier. The louder. The naughtier. The funnier. HAHA! Kaya to Lord! :) Love you po <3

No comments: