Saturday, July 11, 2009

missed here.

Good thing this blog isn't public, I could share my my ideas, thoughts, my thousand of thoughts, any time of the day or month. Can't find multiply.com as exciting as what others see...i only admire their photo album, for pictures there have unlimited storage! And that could serve as your online USB, no need for hardware devices to keep bulk of your photos.

I think my last blog was last month, school has been keeping me busy and unaware of my online accounts, websites, blogger, etcetera. School increases my anxiety level and I could feel pressure within the four corners of our room.

Though I'm not yet acquainted with my blockmates, i think, though, they're fun to be with. All i have to do is let myself get exposed with their trips and activities. Simple as, I need to lay my trust bank open to them. If i can't, then God would open it for me.

No comments: