Saturday, November 15, 2008

Be black or bright?

BLACK LISTED: patay.
  • I lost Marga's hard bound "Twilight!!" And it will cost me about a thousand box to repay for it. Bitch. >:|
  • The Student Council attendance sheet. OMG. 75% are misplaced. 15% lang andito. Haha. Lagot kay Ms. President! :/
  • Art Asylum painting. ALL = PENDING (or shall I say, hey! i got zero art work! tgssh)
  • Blue View articles, 15% not yet done
  • FS is disaster. I got 46 friends left, out of 2K? How chaotic
  • YM friend not replying (Jb)
  • Text friend replying.. but bs. he's very ma-L and it's t-off (Jc)
  • 09261158777 >> texted me, "P!@#$%ina mo." "I will kill you." -- Wow english no? Ateneo passer ka na!
  • I think may magbabalikan. Yung akala ko, wala na. kaso nagkaroon bigla ng pag-asa.
Oh well.. that's all. According nga kay Kuya Mark Dave, HPV ng Mt. Carmel YFC, "Look at the bright side of everything."
There's always brightness in every darkness, kaso masiado lang ito masilaw, kaya di na natin pinapansin. Di ba? :]

So only here is where I can share my thoughts and feelings. Nung tinanong ako nung yfc meeting, I'm so utal! At napahagulgol pa. Ni di na nga ako nakaharap kila Kuya Jim, Kuya Allain, Ate Ghil, Ate Aiko. Hayz.

Why is it that I always breakdown at YFC events? Ano ba meron dito? :/

Oh well.. here's a glimpse of our activity. We are asked to pick which candle represents your heart. There are two kinds. The BLUE which means your heart is heavy. The other one is GREEN, which specifies that your heart is at ease.

Yeah. You guessed it right. I picked up the blue ones.... :)

Lakas-loob kinuha ang kandilang asul for the sake na matapos agad. But in reality, I am really hurt. Why? By many people. By many consequences and shortcomings. By the hardships brought by life to me. Hays.

.. *Change mood* =))

Oh well. Haha who cares? GOD is with me. ALL THE TIME. So I must answer my own question regarding being black or bright?

Syempre "OR." haha. Goodnight. ΓΌ

No comments: