Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First day is irremarkable. Arggggh! I hate to be alone, especially when I walk at the corridors. :( People there are definitely low profile. Lower than what I imagined. They looked not like students, rather workers and employees. Haha kidding! :)
And so.. I get to know some friends naman, they are: Maricel, Krisinia, Kristine, Anna, Kathleen, Joahn, Melai, Arwin, Carol.. and many more. Actually? They are my blockmates. I enjoyed their company, but I still missed those laughtrip I had with Amorsolo. Hayyyys :
And so, the day had gone fast, or am I not really noticing the ticking of the clock because of my obvious amusement to my new school. Haha! :) Hum 1 lang ang prof na pumasok :)) Cool nga eh! :) Ayoko pa iedit to tinatamad talaga ako. Ayun till next time bye :D

No comments: