Monday, June 15, 2009

Paz misses meeeee

Nyahahahah i so love the title :D My besty truly missed the hell of me. He called me over the landline and we had an almost 2hours of chit-chat about our recent updates in life. It was incredulous, that I, Ariane Gale D. David, a univeristy blahblah student, is still capable of laughing out loud with him, of reacting naturally to his jokes and everything. Wala lang, I just thought of dying as a serious collegian, yung tipong, di na ako makakatawa, pero narealize ko, di ko pala kaya. At ayoko. May difference diba. I can, but I don't want to. :)
Paz is my Besty for life! Siya lang ang may trono para sa Besty na title! ;D He is my prom date lastlast prom and so I enjoyed his acquiantance all-through out my sophie, junior, senior year. Indeed, without him, without his nagging attitude and whole-package of kakulitan, my HS life would not be that perfect. Ironic amp. :p Well, perfect pa din naman kasi anjan sila friends, pero parang naging sweeter and more colorful with him. Naks! Ngiti na jan Paz! :))
I f*cking missed him, too.
"Paz; pag nabasa mo to, go to bed. Kunyari wala kang nabasa. Haha."

No comments: