Monday, June 15, 2009

Highschool Program Volunteer (HPV) na ako ng Youth for Christ Far Eastern University Diliman!!!!
It's fascinating to know that I have grown deeply inlove serving with God. :) I could have rang the red glass button, with "Fire alarm" letters on top of it, could have ran away from that HS Overnight and could have scream my lungs out as I knew it! Malapit ko na dapat gawin yun. Kaso, nagpanic lang ako. And panic. Nervous. Panic. Nervous. Panic. Nervous. Pan. Nervv and so on. Pheww!! Good thing, I almost-accepted it. It's some sort of half-hearted acceptance..kasi, ewan, first timer ako and I must admit, my skills and experiences aren't enough for me to take these risssks. I could fail FEU Fern in the near future. And it's not impossible na ako ang cause ng tumult at pagbagsak nila. And if that happens......well, di mangyayari yun. As far as I know, I am affirmed by God eh. Why must I not grant the privilege given to me? Minsan lang ako ma-tititle-lan ng HPV sa buong buhay ko, pakakawalan ko pa. Bobo ko na nun. L O S E R pa. : HAHA.
And so...I'm starting off my job since last June..no. days before our household. Ang saya. At ang sarap magmahal. I have nothing to worry coz I know..and I believe, He is always within me. :)
Love you Goooood! Hmwaaa :*

No comments: