Sunday, August 16, 2009

8/15/09

I had a great time with my blockmates @ June's 18. Held at Bistro Mateo, Tiendesitas, everyone wears a semi-formal attire. I am with Abby's long gown with black, white & red circular designs.
It was fantastic. I thought, it's going to be melodramatic, and serious on one side. But it turned out as an informal, wild birthday celebration. And me myself, I enjoyed every minutes sitting there, laughing and giggling with my funny UP friends.
That night, I came to imagine, how am I suppose to celebrate my birthday. Before going to this event, I want it as a simple dinner with my most important friends. But now, having experienced the real debut thing, Oh my gosh, I want one, too!
Well, that's the drill. I just hope we could afford such ostentatious celebration. :)
p.s. I am to raid the malls for new dresses! Dress means cocktail, not long gown, okay? :D

No comments: