Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bheszt is officially back!


Wiii this calls for a celebration!

Good thing my KAS 1 class yesterday has been postponed. As my rough school day is about to end, another unbelievable experience made it smooth and manageable in the end. Thing is, I didn't know why Dyari asked me to go to Technohub, he even asked all the II-Bagobo to go there, too. Why would I go there, I said to him, but he said it wouldn't be a surprise if he tell me right away. And so..... He fooled me for believing it would be Ruzzel Ticsay, Charles Rivera or most specialy, Marc Ching to come over there. But it's not. :|

@ Technohub
I noticed Dyari is walking towards the restroom with a couple of friends. One of whom I thought is Joseph Alonzo. Then I saw a very attractive girl wearing yellow clothes from top to bottom. I got a hint, it would be her, but I said, why now? I rushed over to the restroom to fix my messy do. Yes, even my hair is already rebonded, it just can't resist tangles and waves. The air from the pub caused too much dryness in it. :(

@Thub rest room
There, I reached the threshold of the restroom. I saw Keith. There, it confirmed that maybe she did really arrived here. But I keep myself cool and I tried not to expect too much. I know it would hurt me, again, if I expect that she's coming home. Then I opened the heavy white door. The rest was a fuzz. I couldn't remember the details, but I remember myself squealing and shouting, and of course hugging, an ultimate bear hugging experience with my bheszt. It was just good to recall everything. High school days rolled back in my mind. I missed the noise, the trouble, the sweet and not-so-sweet people, the crazy actions and everything else. Finally, after a couple of conflicts, there, I am with my bheszt friend Reika Yamada once again.

@outside the rest room
(Yes, it has to be detailed. Because, I knew once I read my blog once again, the details would make it lovelier and fresher to recall.)
Hey you Dyari Paz, you told me it's not her! How could you! I said to my Besty. And if I told you, would it be this exciting to meet up with her again? I replied a smug with that. And then started the "Kumustahan-session" with my long lost friend.

@TOSH (it's good that Nathan and Dyari know this and shame for me not know this. It means The Old Spaghetti House. A restaurant at the ground floor of Thub)
Tons of talking and sharing of stories about Japan. Dyari and Nathan has been interrogating her about how women was there. Reika told them that unlike the Filipinas, Japanese are wild and liberated. Men don't need to court, they just admit their feelings and if the girl likes them, there they go. The relationship is on! Of course the rest made us rolling on the floor laughing. She also said if you want to have sex, just say it to the one you like and he/she would compromise and most likely do it everyday, as long as you want it. Hayy... Good moments. On the pic above, Jonathan Gatchalian, Dyari Paz and Reika Yamada. I missed having good times with them.

@Ministop
I treat them ice cream. Yumm! I texted our old barkada, the Ekkerz to come over and see me because I have a problem. Haha. And the plan failed because I and Reika didn't even planned for it. i just texted them right away, without thinking what to reason out for them to go to Thub. I want them, too, to experience how was it to see a friend in a surprisingly, unexpected moment.

@taxi
KBYE. Kidding. Dyari has been flirting all the way to Reika's house and I can't help "kiligin" with it. We're just waiting for Evert's confirmation if she's coming.

@Reika's house


*to be continued and edited some other time. I need to finish my darn Hum1 assignment. Yesterday is a wonderful day. Very unforgettable.*

No comments: