Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Assembling lego into building houses

Have you ever constructed a house? Or have you ever helped put up houses? Not just yours but others' home too? Have you sacrificed a time for service to your community? Uh, I hope yes.
From playing and assembling pieces of Lego during my childhood, believe it or not, this May 5 2009, I offered my hand, body and mind to build houses for the less fortunate. A home they could call theirs, where they can eat and sleep happily as a family.
What I'm most proud of is with scanty help from CFCs and SIGA-based, the HS-based made its way to the GK people's heart. In just a click! Overcoming the stupendous gushing of the rain, which can cause us leg injuries because of the mud, is I say, extraordinary and very God-driven.
Does it sounds crazy ba? Oh yes! I am crazy! So crazy over my service to God and Gawad Kalinga Sitio Molave. I love how we cooperate as one, how we indulged God's trials and how we tied-up our sector into one.
Syempre 20% of me feels ecstatic after bonding with him. I mean, even just a minute of togetherness with him matters a lot to me na. You talaga..
YFC NORTH B HIGHSCHOOL BASED, WE ROCCCK!!

No comments: