Monday, May 25, 2009

TriNomadness

It’s been a procrastinating week, and/or day for May 21, 2009 and I had nothing to do but stare at my laptop and scroll the window up and down and up and down again. Wowowee has been lifting my soul, making me chuckle hard, as what it always does to me and my whole family at noontime. Ara and Sandy are paying a lot of attention to Willie’s jokes and Pokwang’s nerve-cracking statements. Past 2 in the afternoon, the phone rang, and Ate Melds told it’s for me. Oh you’d never guess how lucky I felt that I am called by this sweet person on the other line. Thanks for her, for saving me from distress of boredom.
But I never guessed she would be the greatest best friend I ever had, Shauna Cervantes. And slowly I’m getting the point of her sudden call. I then remembered it is 21! Holy shit! She’s here in Manila! And our old-barkada-swimming (Ekkerz and Bandidos) was cancelled. And heck! I know what she’s up to, now!
I found myself striding along the school corridor, with Sandy, yeah she’s there too at my unexpected down-syndrome-of-agreeing-with-my-most-demanding-that-you-can-never-reject-at-any-of-her-request friend alive. Yeah, she’s Shauna. And abruptly, I’m there standing outside the school after I met up with Apol, who is secretly following me from the overpass, and even giggling by the way I walk, which I found nothing wrong at all. Oh weird people. Why am I sharing a bit of my minute with them? Grrrr.
100PHP: Our taxi fare which isn’t fair. Does the traffic jam need to be there and increase our fare up to 20php?. I could have bought a drink for that. Irritating noh.
Beeeeep beeeeep. Oh Shauna’s calling. What am I suppose to say? We prank her that I cannot go with them anymore because of an emergency purpose. Geez! I bet her blood boiled! And her mood shifted from excited to madden. But I rather not tell that it’s a surprise until we reach Krispy-kreme.
Oh it’s so sweet and calming and exciting to meet up with your closest friends at a cram time. And I hate it, but I must admit, I missed them. Even though they didn’t fill up the group we had, I.S., I still felt happy seeing them two. They’re still the same and I hoped for one last time, that we’d stay forever.
The day, or afternoon or whatever went smooth and fun. I love it. I adore the movie we watched, “House.” It’s pretty creepy to believe that it’s a true-to-life story, because I swear, no part of it, would you believe in! Spirits, black magic, devils, saints, lightness, darkness, dead, alive, trauma, fears. No. I can’t associate it with any of the modern reality. No matter how hard you push those weird creepy stuffs to me, back off, it’s worthless and I hate it. Unless! If and only if, it would truly happen to me. Ehem. That would be different and/or another wilder story! Cool!
Then we bid each other farewell. A farewell that signified how long and important this relationship would be. I love my best friends. Shauna Rae J. Cervantes and Alyzza Coleen J. Dolor, you’ll always be at my heart.
I love them, I even had a punishable sin that I regretted the hour it happened. I told my family, or more specifically my parents, that Shauna would be treating us in TriNoma for her birthday. You know what hurts more? I even brought Sandy to my situation. I asked her to lie, too. She told my Dad that we ate at YellowCab which on the other hand is only in DairyQueen. It’s absurd; I know I could have asked a proper permission. But I’m really afraid of rejection so..I did it. And that’s crossing the line. And I really hate slash regret doing it.
The day after it, I received a quote from Debbie Manalili, “You choose to be good or to be bad.” And it stabbed me, four times in my heart, at least I felt it. Oh well, I had great time with the three of them and I hope this isn’t the last.




No comments: