Friday, May 1, 2009

Pringlerrrrrrrs

Oh silly naughty pic. :)
I eat dozens of crazy junks like this Pringles Sour Cream and Onion at my most gloooooomiestiestest and depresiiestessstest peak in life. I hate to blog such events like nitong nangyari earlier this night, but it just can't stop crawling behind my nerves. That scenery na my dad hugs me, I mean us -my sister and me, when whining of super nakakaguilty words "Magbago ka na..Tayo. Kaya natin ito." Hearing this all-over and over and over and over and over all-night is, holy shit, makes my heart pound and crack into pieces, no into dust..
Imagine your Dad begging us to forgive him for slapping our face out of consciousness? And that salty water flows out of his eyes like you've never seen in his entire 56 years in life? Or maybe, that's our excuse from the truth that once again after our 99th time, we made them unproud of us. We made them look stupid and foolish for caring such irresponsible children.
YEHEY. Ayoko na i-detail. Baka in the future when I think of glaring back sa blogs ko, at ma-spot ko to, maguilty lang ako ulit. Don't worry Dad, this may sound ridiculous and absurd to you, but deeply, my soul tells you that I love you.
At naubos na si Pringles.....

No comments: