Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Your crush hugged you..and gripped your butt

Me and my crush are hugging each other in a pedicab until we reached our destination. Down from the ped, he cupped and gripped my butt about 4-5 times and I did nothing but stare at him and grin. After a sec, I saw myself hiding and peeking at him, as he flirts with Girl1. I become frantic when he did the same butt-thing to Girl1. The next scenes are brutal. He kept on escaping from my hits, punches and kicks. Suddenly he is with Girl2. A fam friend had a chit-chat with me making me stare with the 2 of them, furiously. Then as they head home, he turned his back and somehow-whispered the word "Sorry," with a pity face.

I can't help but think of that person, again and again and again and again. Kasi naman, I'm with him kanina, noh. But hey don't take it seriously..it's just one of my wild crazy dreams. :-/

No comments: