Monday, May 18, 2009

Ice skating madness

It's very disturbing to argue with what to do and where to go. Is it with my YFC family and have our household? Or bond with my whole family in MOA?
Solemnly I prayed for my decision, and for the best. Closer to 1pm and I still lie in Ate jing's bed, waiting for miracles to run down from heaven. Heck of me to get nervous about my Dad-his speech and sermons and eveything. Tic tac tic tac - It's 1pm and I'm still confused.. until I found myself texting Debbie, "I can't come na pala. Have a blessed household for all of you."
There I discovered the unknown. That I'm more inlove with my family than any other creations on Earth.
Then..happy. This is how I define my day after the strenuous decision-thinking. The thing is, Ice Skating made me realize a lesson. "Practice makes perfect." This kuya-yabang slash cute naman sana is so great in ice skating and believe me (blushing) he's a neck breaker. The way he slides, he glides, whoaaaaaaaaa! He's a good step-up dancer too. PERO. Ang yabang niya eh. Period. And for God's fate nga naman, siya pa naging tutor ko. Later on after my Dad paid him 150php for teaching us the basics of Ice skating, ayun gumala na. At nagyabang sa skills niya. Itapon ko yun e. Grrrr.
By anyhow.. I had a crush with a tutor there. He was wearing black/brown leather jacket and trousers? I barely see his outfit from my distance, but what I'm certain to is he's a certified cutie. And 4 to 5 times I caught his gaze at me. Ayeee hahaha :D:D:D

Then we stroll down MOA and went to The David's concert. Andun lang kami sa labas. Geeez. The ticket is soo sky's-the-limit kaya no thanks nalang.
I had a super fun day and night. I wanted to come back there again. And I assured myself I would purchase my own skating shoes. Siguro after grad? :)

1 comment:

Apol said...

Wow. Ice Skating! :)) AHAHAHA.