Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cinderella's Sister

I've been watching this since yesterday and I swear it has an excessively sentimental tale!


It breaks my heart that two innocent girls, including their wicked Mom, had to live without their Dad. E sobrang laking impluwensiya ng Dad nila sa kanila, lalo na sa puso at attitude nila. Yung pagiging mean, impulsive, at draggy nila ay nabago ng Dad nila.

Nung nagluluksa sila sa death ng Dad, omg ang tear-jerker ng scene na yun! Naimagine ko kasi pag ako na yung nasa kalagayan nila e. I can't afford to lose my Dad no! Even just the thought of it makes me feel sick!


On the other hand, here are two quotes that made my jaw drop. May isa pa, di ko lang maalala.
"I couldn't imagine living my life without her in it, and so I didn't ask why. - Dad
(Dad's discovery about sa third party ni Mom. Pero tinolerate pa rin niya ito, ni hindi siya nagtanong kung bakit nagawa yun ng babae, dahil ganun niya kamahal si Mom. Nagbulag-bulagan siya para sa love niya dahil alam niyang dun din siya mas liligaya.)
“I like you so much, so what can I do? Even if you get mad at me, scold me, are ashamed of me, don’t think I’m good enough, ignore me, scornfully laugh at me, whether you think I’m an embarrassment and put me down… but I like you so much. What do I do then?” - Hyo-sun (Now this is unconditional love.)
Basta, it's a story of modern Cinderella with lotsa lotsa lotsa twists and turns. Thumbs up for their well-structured plot.

Some photos ng very lovely na bidang si Moon-geun-young:


1 comment:

lars (not my real name) said...

i'm hooked to the same show. nice to know i'm not the only one.