Thursday, March 12, 2009

Once a crammer, always a crammer




IV - Amorsolo, since that of III - Magbanua, are used of rushing things out, or cramming (a popular teenage term). It is their trademark to cram for projects, homeworks, thesis etc. And nobody could change that, even our advisers or parents, I guess. So here am I. Very proud of being part of this somehow Presteyyygious section! Tweeeeep.

AMORSOLO 2008 2009 = CRAMMERSOLO


They've seen my real color thru ups and downs.
They've been there for me thru thick and thins.

A fantastic world of emotions lit before my eyes as they welcomed me in their lives.
A deep contentment surrounded my soul as I learned that their love and affection will never fail me.

It is only they who taught me how to vanish pride and eliminate anger.
Without them, I could be less eager to study efficiently.

Other people may know I am happy with my life..but it is only they, who knows that I'm not just happy, but also much contented of living this life.

To take this right time, I'm offering my deepest apology to those I have planted hurts and pain whether physically, mentally or emotionally. My aggressiveness and pride I'm lowering at the very moment. So forgive me, and let's start a brand-new beginning.

I hope this end will signify a new beginning to our crossroads.
How i wished it is them whom i could spend my lifetime with..

Got lots of things to say, but let me remind you that this picture...hope this will keep us together kahit nasa palawan or hongkong na kayo.
Friends keep in touch..kasi whatever happens

I WILL MISS YOU GUYS. LAB NA LAB KO KAYO. SOBRA. ='(

No comments: