Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Boredomology


1)
FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? I am a salad-hater forever
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Where do I find that here?
Food you could eat for weeks and not get tired of it? Macaroni slash chocolate slash toast
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pineapple, extra extra extra mozzarella cheeseee!! (wiii my tummy's craving now)
What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and sugar (if I'm in rush) or something meaty (hotdog or ham would do)


2) TECHNOLOGY
How many television sets are in your house? Four or five (we hate tv☺ )
What color of cell phone do you have? black (dark and gloomy black) (oh i missed my orange and red cellphones)


3) BIOLOGY
Are you right handed or left handed? Right ( I could in left but sheepishly)
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope but I wish my fingernails (i hate when dirt invades them)
What is the last heavy item you lifted? My hunchback (it's getting worse and disturbing)
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope


4) BULLCRAPOLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Oh yes? exciting but creepy. Woo!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? AeiouX Quioa (read as ey-yu-ex kyu-wa)
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Sure thingy darling (just to purchase my OWN laptop)


5) DUMBOLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? They're overflowing in the house
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Nope
Last person you talked to: Abby (cut the talked, it's argument dear)
Last person you hugged? Din-din (she calls for a powerhug)


6) FAVORITOLOGY
Season? Summer (even if it jerks my sweat out)
Holiday? Christmas (i long for the vacation and the cold season itself)
Day of the week? Thursday (it's YFC DPS day!)
Month? January (coz of my boring birthmonth)


7) CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone? So-so
What are you listening to? This is my desire - Hillsong
Watching? Saw V
Worrying about? Clearance signing (i lack clearance recqs!)


8) RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? Bacca something mass (correct me, is it Baccalaureate mass? Hmm, sounds right?)
Do you smile often? Yes


9) RANDOM QUESTIONOLOGY
1. Do you always answer your phone? Never, especially when it's Papa
2. It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? A basketball guy varsity friend (because of their early sunrise training)
3. If you could change your eye color, what would it be? Sea green (very sweet)
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? What?
5. Do you own a digital camera? Slay me if I don't. I own 2.
6. Have you ever had a pet fish? It will took me several years to love them. ΓΌ
7. Favorite Christmas song? Twelve days of christmas (oh playful childhood days!)
8. What's on your wish list for your birthday? Tons. 1) French lesson 2) My dad 3) Him. haha.
9. Can you do push ups? Huhuhu! Unfortunately, no. I always do the stupid reverse way of it! crap)
10. Can you do a chin up? Who could not?
11. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous (entering college is more of pressure and anxiety rather than excitement)
12. Do you have any saved texts? Yea. Numerous of them
13. Ever been in a car wreck? Are you out of mind? Nooo
14. Do you have an accent? Tagalog accent (plus Aklanon pa if you want. lol)
15. What is the last song to make you cry? Heart of worship - Hillsong
16. Plans tonight? It's a routine, never a plan. To sleep sound
17. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yea, Feb something
18. Name 3 things you bought in the last week? Pub fare, Mcdo, Load
19. Have you ever been given roses? Nope
20. Current worry? You've asked that already
21. Current hate right now? B1 of the honor's list (Only Christa, Chelle, Juliet and Jean knows)
22. Met someone who changed your life? Yes and He keeps on changing it constantly
23. What song represents you? Dreaming of you - Selena (don't know hahaha)
24. What were you doing at 12 AM this morning? Talking at my talking journal (in english)
25. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Bacc mass!!!! Late!!! Waaa
26. What did you dream of last night? I mostly forgot it after waking up
27. What's your biggest fear? Cockroach attack and Rejection (I'd consider Superman those who aren't fearing them)
28. How do you feel right now? Indeed grateful, yet fairly contented


*Sorry for the credits of somebody to this survey

No comments: