Monday, March 30, 2009

GG

Can I ask for a miraculous sign? Something that will lock my mind into reality, that ends are also beginning. Something that will take me farther at hand, reaching the topmost goal I could grasp. Something that will withstand all my shortcomings and see the brighter side of it. Something that will turn my skepticism towards life into faith and belief. Something I could call GG (God's Gift) and is designed ONLY for me.

When will that something happen? Do I need to join the circus team and swallow snakes and flames of fire to receive applauses from the viewers? Do I need to carry thousand of tons of boxes of fruits and veggies in the market? Or do I need to slice off my legs (I remember the creepy Saw Movies) to be taken to the hospital?

What? What? Nothing is certain at the moment or even tomorrow. If that would happen in the near future, why not now? Should I consider my Commencement Rites today as the sign I've been looking forward to? If it is, it must grant all of my wishes.

No comments: