Monday, March 23, 2009

Heart rush

Imagine, you're in a pedicab with your long-time crush. I mean that person your eyes are attracted to. That person that keeps your heartbeat rushing and gushing. That person you really wanna know more. What will you do?

Chill. Act normal and smile :)

We, the enchanting production team of Markdave, Chelle, Debbie, Yu, Agie (and 2 anonymous friends.sorry new face e.), Mikko, Alain and me had a farwell documentary, or shall I say silly adventure for the search for Avanza!!!! Kulit ni Mikko eh. Avanza taxi daw dapat masakyan namin, si Sanitino naman todo-hanap. Kaya yun it took us almost an hour before finding the "perfect taxi." It's like as if our taxi is that purrr-fectt. Kaskasero si manong, he is eager to take the lead. Like, for the purpose of what? :)))

At the pedicab terminal, (*dromrolls please, exciting part e?*)

Ped 1: Dave, Agie, Deb
Ped 2: Yane, Chelle, Alain
Ped 3: Yu, Mikko (those who made me feel stupid, kase I thought sabit sila sa back of our pedicab ahahaha)

Chill. Act normal. Smile. Talk.

Since Alain desires to walk, rather than ride, we are teasing him to jump off the ped na, napabanat pa nga ako, "Environmentalist." Kahiya. Nobody react at first, pero nag-comment siya. Ahahahahahahah kaya wala lang I felt safe sa troubles ng pahiya when I'm around him. :)))))))))))))))

I'm giggling at the top of my lungs because of Chelle's prolific imagination. She supposed the ped as the means of transpo in their compound, my gaddd, how tremendous it is kung paakyat and paalis na sila considering the passengers are her, Tita and Tito! Padyak- break. Padyak-break daw! Okay application of Physics. Dave and Mik couldn't hold their annoyance anymore kaya napa-comment sila, "You both seemed to cackle, like chickens." "What a chortle! Very earsplitting!" Then another exclaimed, "Yan..si Yane po." Yung ped-seatmate ko nagsabi nun!!!!! B-)

So I gave my 5php payment, plus Chelle's so 10 na. Then he asked, "You paid for it?" Actually? Know what I replied? Snorts and short-crrunchy words. A phrase of confusion and panic. How I wish to disappear at the very moment. It is really a good thing, he is ALWAYS kind enough to understand such stuffs. And gently paid for his fare.

Chill. Act normal and smile. :)

Sampaguita St., Permaline Homes, San Mateo is getting near, and I'm getting near with him too. We are walking ourselves sideways of each other. If I'm that courageous, I'll jerk over him so I could meet his chest. Eh hindi e....KASI ASA PA. HAHA :))

We are entertained well at Kuya ez's house. His lola, brother and younger sister are kind and very loving, just like him. I'll direct you to the link nung na-take kong vid. I'm at the moment of shock and disbelief, kasi he brought a new flat-screen tv for their house. He even gives pension to his lola and allowance to her sister. He renovate their rest room from his own profit. Napa-isip tuloy ako, ganito pala ang napupundar ng YFC. Very generous and God-fearing. There are bunch of good stuffs pa na sinabi pero what struck me the most is yung fact na, hindi siya selfish to others and kahit siya lang mag-isa, mag-sisimba talaga siya. Oh how I wish mas naging close kami ni Kuya EZ. :-(

The tribute message is already on-going when an alarming voice chimed-in, "Nasa Marikina na si Kuya EZ!!!!!" Ahahahahahaha guess who said that? =)) Kaya I simply walked out of the house and secretly laughed at him kasi naman hysterical. The house is at the farthest peak of Marikina, so what to worry? We came to think tuloy, what's with Alain? Weird. HAHAHA.

One last direct conversation niya sakin, "Yane nasend mo na yung pics?" I was able to catch up from shame and answered right away, "Yeaa? Kaso onti lang nun e", "Ako nga puro solo pics nila sinend ko." "Ahh" I wanted to say more words pa eh kaso tumalikod na siya! Wahahaha and besides, wala na rin ako masabi. Poor. Ahuhu. :'(

At last....sa jeep. Magkatapat kami. Wala lang, he's so cute and adorable! (para sakin ha. please walang magrereact) I love his aura. Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg cease na! Halt. Halt Halt.

I texted the "Santino" Production Team and thanked them for the fun they shared. Alain replied and so we shared stories about the day we had. I felt comfy to him, plus pogi points is his cute sweetness. We were able to talk number of sms only but it's okay, there more YFC activites to come. Bet he'll serve as my inspiration to grow more in YFC and become her partner as Mission Volunteer, SOMEDAY. :)

No comments: