Friday, March 27, 2009

Peculiar mind

Oh how I yearn to obtain a blog entry in which I could include my last days in graduation. But as I dig for the right words and phrases, only blank thoughts and notion pictures in my mind. Odd? Yeah, sort of.

It's hard to sit back for couple of hours attempting to type something (yet you end up typing...nothing), especially if your pc set is located somewhere in the middle of a mountain and swamp. And to fulfill my great desire of blogging and youtubing (New term! Haha slothfulness.), I must sit 4 kilometers away from the monitor and extend my sight at its farthest possible. Why? Because my sick sister has showcased her excellent skills in interior designing and began turning our room upside down. Okay I appreciate her effort for reconnecting all the wirage and extensions of the equipments, for relocating the entire computer parts and for (once again and again) damaging our very precious HP printer. How nice noh? Even I'm stucked here and ill-fated, my fingers still would want to run and press down the keys and write whatever it is hat comes in my mind. Strange, really.

Hey, guess what? My guts and courage are now regaining their strength (most of the time I lose them) and it is evidential by the way I welcome back the following songs, Tonight and Hey Now of FM Static and Fall For You of Secondhand Serenade. The said are likely the most enraging and exasperating tune in my ears after January day-something. It reminds me of sweet, yet fatal memories from a darling second-year student in the past. Yeah you heard it right. Past. For thousand of times, I knew well that it's my fault to create such relationship with low-life dreamer. No cut it, make it lovely shits. I demand myself to draw more attention to him for a too personal reason. In the end, fate struck us the arrow of destiny and it indeed hurt me big time, no idea if he felt the same. I get rid of him after discovering the fact that flirting is his HOBBY. oh! and not mentioning HIS collection of girls running after him. Damn crazy of me to believe to such person.

Siguro I could have not resumed my ALMOST-NORMAL life without the love and aid of my DPS friends and YFC Family. Thanks to them.

Back to the song, dati kasi, nearly weeks after my b-day, we seldom talk and have conversations na, which I feel very akward na. Eh, music is my self-comforter and/or sense soother so if he pays no attention to me or to what I'm saying, I simply switch my MP4 on and listen to those. Kaya I tend to remember him (especially his rude attitude and insensitivity) to those irremarkable songs e. Yun palagi ko pinakikinggan in times of doubt and whateverness!

BUT now, see how I've grown? Much more than what I expected. Omagad. Hearing the complete lyrics isn't bothering after all. I can even grin and chuckle for the memories we had. And, I am able to deal with the pressures and anxieties as I checked his Friendster profile (because it contains FS comments and featured friends from ladies). Siguro, there's the word MISS. Pero the word LOVE, it's fading na. Not yet sure if it faded na. But maybe, only a couple of percent nalang para madissolve yung feelings. It's really outrageous to embrace such unprepared and unlucky love affairs. ^_____^

Surcease here. Rest well my dears. :)

No comments: